TRIED AND TESTED REVISED - BOTH IN AND OUT
MSE filter presses are still among the highest quality capital goods in the field of mechanical solid/liquid separation – not least because of their reliability and productivity. In order to ensure consistently high productivity and maximum operating life, old plants require increased attention. MSE offers a comprehensive maintenance package for this purpose.This includes the planning, overhaul, retrofitting and modernisation of your filter press taking CE conformity into account.
A GENERAL OVERHAUL IS A MATTER OF TRUST
As part of a basic general overhaul, your plant, which is constantly exposed to mechanical and electrical stress, will be brought up to the state of the art and further expanded and modernised to meet individual customer requirements. This also includes efficient recommissioning after a failure/breakdown. In this context, our customers rely on our repair service and benefit from the resulting increase in performance and throughput. Quality is the core of the replacement program. Without exception, original MSE spare parts are used when replacing worn or damaged parts.
In addition to the complete basic overhaul and maintenance of our own products (including conversions to plate transport systems, safety technology, etc.), MSE also offers a comprehensive and professional maintenance and general overhaul service for existing third-party systems.
These include, among others: Schenk, Hösch, Hakü, Rittershaus & Blecher, Netzsch, Andritz, Diefenbach, Diemme, Häcker, Putsch, Passavant.
We would be happy to carry out an evaluation of your complete plant. Contact us!
Comparatively low investment costs compared to a new purchase
- Extended machine and plant availability
- High quality overhauled system on the state of the art
- Factory warranty for the overhauled machine
- Higher performance, not least due to the possible retrofitting of the automation technology
- Improvement of the quality of your plants through targeted use of innovative components
- Optimization of occupational safety through integration of protective equipment
- No environmental impact, as the old machine does not have to be scrapped